• Server Statistics

Server: ON Players Online: 279 EXP: X10 TR: X10 Server Time: 08:56:29 am

• Announcements

• Sushi

Game fixes.   01/10/18

Good day runners.~
      We've noticed not all of the community has access to Discord, these fixes are available there - and now here to help all of you.                       Solutions to xtrap will be blue, missing files will be in red, bugs will be purple, problems in game will be in green, server/network issue will be in yellow for easy navigation.

PLEASE NOTE; SOME THINGS ARE BUGGED OR NOT USABLE IN GAME DUE TO REMOVAL. - Arin is not available in game, some users have it because arin was a feature in game in the past and has not yet been removed from those accounts. Some equipment/gear in alchemy is uncraftable , you may be able to ask the Admin to send those items to you if you prove you have all materials necessary if the set is in the Database. The store in game is mainly bugged, the admin's are working to fix this so please be patient. "Newbie Quest" is a feature in game, yet it is bugged and cannot be completed. The "Megaphones" you receive from boxes and capsules to use the function SHOUT are bugged - the only usable ones are the megas you can purchase from the IG shop. As you level up, you receive an in-game level box you can find in your room. That box is slightly bugged, there is a forum post dedicated to being sent them incase they disappear! XCODE FIXES
      08:0400: Right click your main-exe file, and change your compatibility mode to windows 8, when the prompt opens on your computer - run the game in the windows of your computer, not the compatibility you changed main.exe to.
      10:0300-10:0400- Double-check you have NO firewall or antivirus active. (Yes I know this is strange, I promise it won't do anything bad to disable it.) If that does not work, please contact me or one of the other admins.   MISSING FILES
      Sometimes your antivirus (when turned on) can delete some of your files in game, you can download them all below. 'Cannot find game file main.exe'
      https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/400023938706702346/400096195126624256/main.exe 'Unable to load loginprompt'
      https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/395762625801224193/395770378678566913/gltr.zip 'Unable to find the hosts file in system32>drives>etc'
      https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/389958838314336256/390220744430452736/hosts To fix those errors, download and extract the files into your main game folder. For the hosts error,  download the file and put it in the destined position I mentioned above. system 32>drivers>etc and save normally without a text document. Proceed to open game afterwards, error should be gone if done correctly.   SERVER/NETWORK IS HAVING AN ISSUE.
      This is due to having us blocking some ips from the server due to frequent mishaps, please contact me or one of the other Admins to get this resolved. (You may also use a VPN if you'd rather not speak to us.)   IN GAME ??? WHILE IN YOUR ROOM: This is due to your system locale, changing your locale will NOT affect your computer or systems in any-way. To fix, go to your control panel>region>admins>change system locale(unicode program) to korean. If done correctly; it'll ask you to reboot your computer. MISSING MAPS/CHARACTERS: I've lately seen alot of players with this error, you're likely to get kicked out of maps saying unable to load, or not equip any gear/sets on your characters.  To fix this, make sure to run your main.exe or launcher you're using as administrator. Right click your main.exe or launcher>compatibility>run this program as an administator and click apply.   This should fix all of your problems you may have while trying to play our game, if none of them work, don't be afraid to ask with screenshots of the error you are receiving. Happy Running.~  
    • Sushi

Newest Patch - 2.23.2018   03/03/18

Hey Runners!

Following the recent Client posted in the past in Janurary, there's also a new manual patch available! 
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jCkHlcNGGeYwYYD8iOghNjUYdy3TJBNb/view

To give a brief description yet enough information due to the other Forum post about it;
      - 2 maps from 30 players is now playable in 8man room.
            (DR.HELL LABARATORY&FORGOTTEN ANGLE TEMPLE.)
      - Equipment slots have been fixed to save and store looks.
      - BTS Pets can now be made permanent.     
             (REDEEM SHOP>SPECIAL>PET)
      - The "Newbie Quest" is now in English.
      - Shu Mission has been fixed.
      - Chinese New Year's event based off running through maps to earn drops that can be exchanged through Eden.
      - Capsule's have been changed.
      - New mascots.
      - Map names have been edited, arranged properly and will no longer disappear trying to find the specific map.
Moon

[Event] Invitation from Wonderland

29 posts in this topic

Spoiler

Through the Looking Glass:

tAxJidj.jpg

Wonderland (N)
xrvCpCP.jpg

Wonderland (R)
82xTLh9.jpg

Answers: 
1. I shouldve won Ms. TR if staffs are able to join
JK, I didn't expect ppl to join. I hope there'll be lots of ppl joining next ;w;

-

2. TR League is fine, it's a bit sad no one play it anymore would've been fun with more people.

-

3. I ALMOST CRIED WHILE MAKING THE BANNER 
I like these type of event since it gives all people a chance to win something
also staffs can join :eyes:

IGN: [VIP]Mash

IGN: Vash

*Really Work As One* (Lightning Map)

Spoiler

20170903034936.JPG

*Work As One [N]*

Spoiler

20170903035436.JPG

*Work As One [N] (R)*

Spoiler

20170903040004.JPG

3. Tell us what you think about our "Mr & Miss TalesRunner" , "TR League" event and this "Inviation from Wonderland" event.

Ans :

Ste evento . All players are given the opportunity for these long duration events. As for Mr. and Miss Talesrunner i was quite disappointed due to lack of participation from players. They were given a chance to be known from the Global TalesRunner community just by submitting their entries, sadly only few participated. (if only staffs are allowed to join i would have, *maybe*). I congratulate Jiro and Kagehira for winning Mr. and Miss Talesrunner and for all who participated thank you, it was amusing these participants who did their best on it. *SALUTES*. Talesrunner League is quite a thrill not just you wont see the other player's IGN but their chats too so you wont know if it is your in-game friend or a foe, and the top reward is Legendary tier set so i wish good luck to all players who still grinding Talesrunner League and reach your hands to the top ,snatch the Death Knight Set.*i wont participate because i already have it :3 * . and finally the "Invitation from Wonderland" event i hope many would submit their entries because more entries more prizes to win but some are experiencing xtrap errors after the update so i hope these guys will be back as soon as they can and start the event . 

HAVE FUN AND MORE POWER TO GlobalTR Community ! :)

7 hours ago, eevnx12 said:

what password ?

You need to create your own rooms, the locked room in game is just for advertisement purpose 

Looking glass
looking_glass.png

Wonderland
wonderland.png

Reverse

reverse.png

IGN: Taki

Answer:
1. I am not active during the Mr. and Miss but grats to the winners

2. Not many players play TR league anymore but i guess it is fun

3. Thank you for giving all players opportunity in the wonderland event

IGN: [Mr. TR]Jiro

Work As One

WonderLand (E)

WonderLand (R)

Question 1: What do u think about the "Mr. and Ms. TR event?"

Ans: I thought it was very creative and well thought out tbh. It gave many people opportunities to participate and become well  known in the community and i took the chance and participated also.

Question 2: What do you think about the TR League Event?

Ans: I think the TR League event is really fun and competitve. I also participated in it but did not get a high score like everyone else. I'd like to play some more in the event and i will but School as kept me busy for a while xd.

Question 3: What do u think about the "Invitation from Wonderland event"?

Ans: I think its really fun and makes people play the maps other than from Lizard Crisis all the time. It makes people come together and work as one to complete the map, which i really like.

Work As One(Lightning Map) :

Spoiler

iFxjzfo.png

Wonderland (N) :

Spoiler

epK4KT8.png

Wonderland (N)(R) :

Spoiler

AOIPvGK.jpg

Question 1: What do u think about the "Mr. and Ms. TR event?"

Ans: I was not around in the Server when this event was taking place, but congratulations to the winners!

Question 2: What do you think about the TR League Event?

Ans: I found the TR League Event fun, rather than the fact there was not a bunch of players playing the event. Personally, it would've been great and more competitive if the community was bigger at the point the Event was released.

Question 3: What do u think about the "Invitation from Wonderland event"?

Ans: I quite enjoy this event, rather than the LC map where everybody is just trying to fury each other to be victorious, they have to work together to succeed in the 3 maps chosen for the events. In a way, it's bringing the community together.

IGN : Elemeno  (Just changed to [Mod]Nics )

IGN: Rikka

Work as one

jrHWfaARRA68VoZhzZYbQA.png

Wonderland (N)

qh7ECUqvSaS3NQJNrfB2Mw.png

Wonderland (R)

_xSgT3KeQjaoYVs8VEsgZw.png

Answers:

Mr. & Miss TR: Is a good way for people to participate in the forum although not everyone knows and that is why many people do not participate,

and I hope that more people can participate next time.

TR League: I like it so much because it's competing for a good prize, and not knowing who your opponents are seems good and I've even won a lot of points but people do not go in much and it gets a bit boring...

Invitation from wonderland: well, it's a new event so I can not say very well what I think, but I think it's a good way to know the opinions of others,

I hope more people join this event.

IGN:LeChance    (KyoKibo for friends :v)

Mr. & Miss TR:  Creo que es un buen evento para atraer gente al foro ya que muy pocos lo usan xd

TR League: :I like tr league but ppl doesnt play it so i sad and i m going to suicide =( / Me gusta tr league pero nadie lo juega entonces estoy triste y me dan ganas de suicidio =( :-v

Invitation from wonderland  hmm me gusta por k es un evento algo diferente a lo que nos teneis acostrumbrados gg moon :v /hmmmm i like it because is a diferent event and isint same that common event gg moon :v 

IGN: Duck

Mr and Miss TR/TR League: Never participated in them, but I love the fact that there are so many different types of events
Wonderland Invitation: Amazing event, lovely graphics, love how you guys encouraged ppl to actually do WL for once, instead of sitting in LC

Ima be honest, I have no clue which one is which map after i took the screenshots:

Through the looking glass/Work as one:
54c3f1c1dc4dc6ab265794e4ecc1150e.jpg

Wonderland (N):
54c3f1c1dc4dc6ab265794e4ecc1150e.jpg

Wonderland (R):
862b77755e4409d77e569d4fb73358e3.jpg

IGN : [Adm]Matcha

Mr & Miss Tales Runner: 
This event itself has a lot of potential for the people of the community to actually participate & interact with each other on this platform. However, we should review & revise the questions given to the contestants each month. I felt like the question given in the September Contest was too... 'generic'. We should construct abstract questions that will or will not be related to the theme; but more importantly, prompts with responses that reveal the different lights & perspectives per player through their responses instead of evaluating answers that we 'WANT' to hear. 
:kao21:

TR League:
Fun stuff but people hardly go play it. Plus, I can't tell whenever people are actually going on TR League or not so I tend to avoid it in order to conserve my.. "uses"

Invitation From Wonderland:
Honestly, create more events like this LMAO. It allows players to explore around the Forums & respond to one another. MAKE THE FORUMS ALIVE AGAIN. 
:G1:

Wonderland (N):

Spoiler

331.png

Wonderland (R):

Spoiler

332.png

Work As One:

Spoiler

333.png

IGN: CoffeeAddict

Mr & Miss Tales Runner: 

I was not able to participate in the event tho it probably was fun.

TR League:

As other people have said already it is a nice event but not many players enter it sadly. ;/

Invitation From Wonderland:

This event is a pretty nice chance for participants to win and also it shows who the active people in the server are. ^^

Wonderland (N)

20170910043321-3_opt.jpg

Through the looking glass

20170909222701-1_opt.jpg

Wonderland (R)

20170909223249-1_opt.jpg

Mr. & Miss TR:  NO PUDE JUGARLO

TR League: NO TENGO CHANCE PORQUE NADIE ESTA DESEARIA QUE LLEGASE EL EVENTO DEMONS VS ANGELS

Invitation from wonderland  GENIAL PORQUE FOMENTA EL TRABAJO EN EQUIPO

Wonderland (N)

Wonderland (N) Screenshot

Through the looking glass

Looking Glass

Wonderland (R)

Wonderland (R) Screenshot

IGN: [Mod]Megara

Tell us what you think about our

"Mr and Miss Talesrunner"

TR League

and the "invitation from wonderland" event

Mr&Miss Talesrunner

I think the concept was good and it enabled players to bring out their creativity and for some it gave people insight about what forum events there are if they had not been involved in one before, I think next time if there is another event that is the same concept it should be more structured (don't mean to be a critique) by structured i mean: 

Questions that might be harder to answer or need to be thought about a bit more, that need to include depth and time should be put into them. Themes should be a bit more diverse and difficult, maybe a different theme for Mr Talesrunner than Mrs? Just a thought. But all around i thought it was a good event but not many people knew about it.. Maybe next time advertise it within the server under the special event tab if there isn't an ongoing event? Also, there could be runners up- though i don't remember if there were..

I think the staff should have been able to compete but not vote for themselves; this would've made it more fair and the voting for who should be the next Mr/Miss Talesrunner should be done publicly in the lobby so everybody gets their say.. :kao6:

TR League:

I loved the event but there just wasn't many people taking part when i played , though this could be because of time zones of course, but despite the lack of players there could've been more encouragement to play it.. But yeah i enjoyed it.

The Invitation from Wonderland event:

This is actually one of my favourite events so far, it gives the community a chance to kind of feel like they're holding their independent events since there is no set time, no full rooms (and if there are they can make another) and its pretty balanced out. Also i love the participant rewards :p17:

@nwktomas As per what Bambo said in your screenshot, 

YOU DONT READ ANYTHING

You need 3 photos; one for each of the three map. You need screenshots for: Wonderland (N), Wonderland (R), & Work as One.

You also need to state your opinion about TR League, Mr/Miss TR, & your thoughts about this event.

If you do not post the other two screenshots before the event ends, your entry will be automatically disqualified.

Thanks dude, 
Mat

@Togan

You also need to state your opinions on TR League, Mr/Miss TR & your thoughts on this event. 
It would be easier if you posted your photos + responses in one post. [DM me when you do that so I can delete the extra stuff]

If you don't do the following before the event ends, you'll be disqualified & won't be considered for the lucky draws.

Cool,
Mat

On 2017-09-18 at 1:31 PM, Matcha said:

@nwktomas As per what Bambo said in your screenshot, 

You need 3 photos; one for each of the three map. You need screenshots for: Wonderland (N), Wonderland (R), & Work as One.

You also need to state your opinion about TR League, Mr/Miss TR, & your thoughts about this event.

If you do not post the other two screenshots before the event ends, your entry will be automatically disqualified.

Thanks dude, 
Mat

it says i cannot delete this post and upload new photos so i cant do anything

Ing-Fupas